Saturday 6 February 2010

Brew Dog Beers



So last night I had too many beers. Or is it only too many when you find yourself covered in the content of your own digestive system and tended to by a matron for 12 hours whilst in a hospital bed feeling like every bone in your body is slowly decaying? The main reason I drank so much was so I could work my way through the beers of offer at the Sheffield Tap by Scottish Beer production house Brew Dog. Every single one I tried was amazing; Rip Tide, Punk IPA and Dogma. However, the one that really had my taste buds experiencing sneezing eight times in one go was the Trashy Blonde: biscuity, exotic fruits and light malt... its almost like turning up to a Sex Pistols show in a tuxedo.



This is also amazing and kept me thoroughly entertained throughout the day.

We have our final reductions on the website now as well so get over and check out the bargains you could find yourself and brace yourselves for the new stock coming in the next couple of weeks.

PEACE AND FUCKING. BELIEVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment